Thursday, November 02, 2006

Remember to pack your pirate outfit!!!...

Update 05Nov06

Another reason I hope you made travel plans for Sunday...

Perhaps you got the invitation...Biogen Idec Networking Reception at the Cabana Deck Walt Disney World Dolphin...


or other fun attire...

It seems like all of the fun receptions are scheduled for Sunday night...Unfortunately, due to personal reasons I will not be able to travel until Monday morning...I get the impression I am going to be missing all of the parties...

I got invited to this pirate-themed reception and dinner at the Living Seas Pavilion (followed by fireworks...Illuminations- Disney style) being hosted by Carter Burgess...If you stop by, tell Dave Wasson I said hi...

By the way, I still have the invitation...send me an e-mail and I forward it along to you...I'm sure Dave won't mind...

I guess I'll just have to settle for getting there in time for the work sessions and presentations...

See you there...

No comments: