Thursday, April 28, 2005

Blogging Interphex...Day 3

Well, two days out of the office turns out to be all I can spare...too busy with project work to attend Day 3, so we'll just have to settle for some general information...

I ran in to someone covering Interphex yesterday...(forgive me for not getting your name...) and she suggested I contact Interphex directly for some information on the success of the event as a whole...

Tricia Hohenstein, Marketing Coordinator for the expocenter was kind enough to provide some general information regarding this year's show...although the final numbers on attendance are not in, there were 954 exhibitors with 1350 vendors. Tricia stated, via e-mail, "Last year we had over 10,000 attendees and this year was just as high or even higher...in addition we had over 115 new conference sessions, morning keynotes and many other special events. The overall impression I got from exhibitors and attendees was that they had a great show and we have had many exhibitors already re-sign for next year." Feel free to contact Tricia at thohenstein@reedexpo.com if you have any further questions...

In my opinion, it was a great event...I had a great time...and will be planning on seeing you next year...

check out a search on interphex on technorati for additional "buzz" on the web...

No comments: