Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Blogging the ISPE Annual Meeting...

Well, I had grand plans of blogging about the ISPE Annual Meeting and reviewing each day's activities...I had done a series of blogs for last year's Interphex meeting in NY...and had the same sort of thing in mind.

It turns out that the days have been so busy, along with extending into the nights, that this is the first time I have had a couple of minutes to sit down and gather my thoughts...

First things first, work is still going on in the office on East coast time...even if you get up early, they still have a 2 hour head start!!! like it's not hard enough to keep up when you're out of the office for three days...

I'll get back to it, maybe on the flight back...look for more to come...

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

No comments: