Sunday, March 20, 2005

"Smarter Conversations..."

Yeah, I know, some of us are still working our way up to "smart" conversations...

While maybe not the most coherent explanation...(it's early morning...)

I like the general premise that in an industry of similar situations, we can focus on "smarter" conversations...

The first hump is changing the perception that this is an "extra" activity to being central or even critical to succeeding...



"Thoughts on Smarter Conversations..." as excerpted from h macleod's gapingvoid.com site...

I have been hesitant to post the link for this...because we, after all, professionals...
(look for more links I like on my personal blog...)

so, just so you know... hugh macleod's blog contains vulgar language, and some vaguely offensive material...(some of you will just love it...) the rest of you may consider yourself warned...

http://www.gapingvoid.com/Moveable_Type/archives/000939.html

No comments: