Thursday, November 16, 2006

Blogging the Annual Meeting- Day 1- the Weekend...

I think I missed Day 1…maybe I should refer to this as Day 0…

Apparently, a lot of people looked at the schedule for the Annual Meeting and came to the same conclusion…
travel over the weekend and arrive in time for some fun Sunday afternoon/ evening/ night…
I talked to some people who were traveling with their families and it sounded like this really worked out for people…

The selection of Disney World as the meeting location made this a great option…great decision by the meeting planners…

I couldn’t make it for personal reasons, but it sounds like several good parties were held…
see previous post here…

Sunday sessions…I know some sessions were scheduled for Sunday…
Did anyone even go? Who can post a review?

Reviews of Days 2 and 3 to follow…

No comments: